CLIENT: SOUTHERN COASTAL HOMES
Southern Coastal Homes, an early stage custom homebuilder in a highly competitive market wanted to increase their revenue, client base, and expand into different neighborhoods.
The purchase consideration cycle was long enough for clients that they had to find a way to differentiate themselves and establish enough brand equity to make them competitive with other custom home builders in the area.
They also were running a subsidiary that was solely involved with production home building. They wanted to replace this business with full custom work and discontinue the subsidiary.
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- CUSTOMER SEGMENTATION
- CUSTOMER MESSAGING
- LEAD GENERATION & NURTURING
- EMAIL MARKETING & MARKETING AUTOMATION
SOLUTION FOR SOUTHERN COASTAL HOMES:
We helped Southern Coastal Homes on several fronts. We evaluated their existing customer base against their company goals and developed a brand awareness and lead generation and conversion campaign.
STEP 1: DIGITAL ASSETS & BRAND MESSAGING REFRESH
We redesigned the Southern Coastal Homes website, made it SEO-friendly, responsive, easy to edit, and optimized the site for speed. We crafted a new value proposition, unique selling proposition, and customer-focused messaging throughout the site. Similar messaging was included on all print collateral and carried a consistent tone and voice and mimicked the language of their most desired client, echoing their desires, concerns, and dreams.
We built in lead capture and awareness-reinforcing mechanisms throughout the site to feed to the sales team to shorten the consideration cycle and increase the number of bids they were able to present to potential clients.
STEP 2: BRAND AWARENESS
We created a series of print, online, and remarketing ads to generate awareness, overcome potential client objections, and drive web traffic and lead generation.
The psychographic composition of the micro-market demanded the presence of both print ads and digital ads to reinforce legitimacy, even though print ads were tough to track and the client had no phone lead tracking system in place.
STEP 2: LEAD CAPTURE & NURTURING
We created mechanisms to capture and nurture online leads, providing potential clients with essential, highly sought-after information, which helped keep Southern Coastal Homes top of mind among the vast array of competitors and encouraged 1:1 interaction with the company.
SOUTHERN COASTAL HOMES RESULTS:
- 333.25% increase in online-generated Leads (phone leads weren’t tracked by the client)
- SEO - largest share of website traffic among all channels.
- 3x Increase in number of communities present.
- [confidential] Increase in overall percentage of sales.
- Created and cultivated a leads list who averaged a 48.03% email open rate and 16.35% click through rate.
- Helped them successfully transition from partial production home building company to full custom home building (moving to a higher and more exclusive market segment with a [confidential] increase in cost per square foot building).